Technical SEO Role
What our team members say...
There is never a dull moment at OMS. The team lives and breathes digital marketing and love nothing more than seeing your business succeed. No two days are ever the same so if you can juggle multiple tasks with a smile on your face you will love it here.
Technical SEO Role
Website Online Marketing Surgery Ltd
Core skills and responsibilities
- Implement SEO campaigns in coordination with client business objectives.
- Perform tasks such as keyword research to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Make website changes and recommendations based on campaign performance.
- Monitoring ranking positions of current keywords and website traffic/ conversions.
- Provide clients with monthly reports and attend regular meetings.
- Administer search engine programs (Google Analytics, XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, Webmaster Tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Conduct detailed SEO audits and make changes in line with any technical issues.
- Assist strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Assist with creation of website content in line with the search market and clients requirements.
- Assist with the creation of content to be placed on external websites.
- Implement link building campaigns improving the trust and authority of the client’s website.
- Where possible assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and development in SEO.
- Assist with website builds and communicate with the internal/ external team to deliver the necessary projects.
- Setting up and managing PPC accounts
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified
- At least two years experience in SEO.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Able to communicate with clients.
- Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Understanding of the different online marketing channels.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org